8.29.2007

Last Night, Tonight

So no art today. I just got back from ATL, Incubus concert. It rocked of course. When we were leaving, some drunk guy was all loud asking "Did they play 'Pardon Me'?" and some chick was all "Yeah they did, second song" even though they didn't...
continue
"No they didn't, I dont remember it"
"I swear they did, I'll go get Brandon right now!"
"So am I drunk, or did they play 'Pardon Me'?"
another girl "No they didn't"
guy"I thought so, thats bullshit they should've fucking played it, Ill raise hell in here!!"
"I saw that Red Rocks dvd and they played it then!!!"
He was also looking for a group of three cabs right outside of the seating area, there's no roads anywhere near the seats.
And the best part, Incubus play "Let's Go Crazy" by Prince including the speech at the beginning. It was awesome and I may not have a voice tomor...err..today..later.

P.S. to make it up for skipping a day, I'll try a twofer tomo and ill post some picture of the concert as well as some pictures of the stuff we've been working on in my drawing and painting classes.
La'ers!

No comments:

The Gamer